Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back With Positive Attitude

Last week, I got my thoughts rival with me and affecting my every attitude. It was tough for me to get out of it.
I followed below strategies to releave myself,
1. I thought "Time" is a good medicine so I felt it would releave my pains.
2. Slept well.
3. Went into silent thinking process.
4. Formulated the steps I am describing now.
5. Eliminated every thoughts of negative instances I experienced.
6. Positive attitude was given priority over the rest of the thoughts.
7. Affirmed: My internal harmony is much important than anything else.
8. Read motivating articles and started to analyse their concepts internally.
Later, I was back within 2days. When I think back, I now enjoy what I experienced last 4 days, believing it to be a good experince for the future development.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=0433bd368f249f9c83fa3d01068b7830