Friday, October 10, 2008

I HAVE A VISION! IAS

When I was interacting with my uncle in Dubai through email, he insisted that I possess every talent to satisfy the qualities for a successful Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer. Indian Administration Service (IAS) is considered as a highly respected, powerful central government job in the Indian constitution. The process of selection for IAS involves selection through the Civil Service Examination (CSE). The CSE is considered as one of the toughest examinations in the world. The candidates who compete for this exam have superior skills and it requires strenuous effort to succeed. When my uncle requested to make a try, I hesitated, even to make a try. Because, I felt I didn’t possess any talents as it compels (I believed myself as a mediocre with medium grade in academic performance).

But, deep inside me responded, “You may be filled with mediocre success in your past history, which may find yourself incapable. But, you are definitely not lagging in character, which might help you to develop the required talents for Civil Service Examination. It is better to endure great failures than to enjoy small success.”

So, dear readers my future post will be focussed on my preparation strategies for Civil Service Examination. I will also describe about the new ideas and new information from preparation process towards IAS, which will be definitely useful to you. I seek your blessing for my success in IAS examination. I am going to invest only one parameter to highest dimension for my success: MY HARD WORK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear maps, your desition is 100 % correct.motivation of thoughts is always build the person.for examble when i was studing diplomo i was too noughty and rabish person in the world.no one belive i am going to be a sucessesful engineer in my carieer but in my sub concious mind always i am motivating my self i am going to be a very big engineer in construction field.when i reach in saudi arabia i saw a G.M room plenty of people are standing in the line to meet that person and he visited to our working site every body respacting him.he was always roming like cine star hero.then some sprke on in mind i motivate my self "VENKAT YOU WILL BE A PROJECT DIRACTER AFTER SOME YEARS".eventhogh i am achiving my carieers sucesses.my so many friends now thay came to dubai undustand my possition and carieer grouth thay could't not belive that.but only i know how i did hard work to reach this possition and how motivated myself.the book knoladge shape the person u can improve your all personalaties.but if you are dong some help to others their prayers help in the many situation.this is my pure expeireance.i am deling with so many labours.most of the engineers thay are not treated well to the labours.but my consious is labour also as a human.what ever i have the wish he also having wish,he also having family all same like me ,so that i always treated all human as same level.so that where ever i go the sitr people are like to working with me.this is small samble.i read one sentence some were else " THE UNLIKE TREATMENT FROM YOUR BOSS DON'T TREAT WITH YOUR JUNIORS"realy this ward strengh of binding with relationship with juniors.i use to do this i got very good result. so maps be cool.do hard work to achive your goal.Dr.M.S.udaya moorthy says "doors are always open you have push"the word push is your hard work.try to read his books.he is the genious of the self confidence. cheersvenkat

KASI VISWANATHAN said...

hi mr kvo.,
i knew that you posses very good tallents that makes you a great person when you stand before the class.the path u have taken will lead u to a great great great sucesses my dear friend.iam sure that ur aim will be achieved by ur hard work man.and iam sure that u have started ur hard work, because i saw reading some books related to ur aim then and there when u get time.special congrats from kasi .


not all people suceed,but the people who work harh surely suceed.

Madurai citizen said...

Good decision.....
I am sure you will achieve the goal.
May God bless you !
I think you have already got placement. So Join duty immediately without thinking of becoming IAS Officer.

 
ss_blog_claim=0433bd368f249f9c83fa3d01068b7830