Friday, July 18, 2008

LIMITLESS EXTENSIBLE CORD – HUMAN COMPETENCE

His boss abused him before his colleagues, for his ill-professional performance. His manager has sought complete answer for his failures and failing to answer may result in elimination from his position. Deeply thinking about his future and observing his child’s activities, he was standing near the window to find a solution to his problems. His son’s activities attracted his concentration. His six-year old son was trying to move a heavy car parked in the garage. After several desperate failures and understanding impossibility, the boy stood before the car with hands clasped on his hip and challenged, “You have defeated me now because I am in first-grade. But, when I grow big and attain my tenth-grade, I will surely defeat you. Because, you can’t grow as I could!” This childish ignorant conversation brought a revelation to his problems. So, on introspection and he found the way to succeed his difficulties. He charged up with following thoughts, “At present, problems may overcome me, but in future, I will overcome my problems because as a human, I am manipulatively modifiable but problems cannot!”

Edmund Hillary, after experiencing series of failures in conquering the Mount Everest, challenged it before he receded, “I will return back and defeat you, because, you are just a mountain, you can’t grow anymore. But, I am a human capable of limitless growth.” With more talents acquired and directed preparations, Edmund Hillary dominated the indomitable.

RULE IT STIMULATES: Human competencies might reach towards infinity while his impossibilities tend towards zero. This idea is accredited by the capability of human’s envision beyond what he visions. With power of mind, he powers human life with his incredible achievements. Example of it can be found in men’s scientific breakthrough in space explorations, medical advancements, telecommunication networks, etc.

It triggers universal truth: “What is capable by one is still capable by anyone.” The factor differentiates super talents from rest is his attitude and character towards his objectives. Human abilities are limitless extensible cord determined by his thoughts and actions.

QUOTE: "You will never possess what you are unwilling to pursue." - Mike Murdock

2 comments:

Madurai citizen said...

Oh!
Really it is opened my eye!

Arun SAG said...

This type of thoughts only comes to gr8 ppl (problems cannot grow but humans!)

 
ss_blog_claim=0433bd368f249f9c83fa3d01068b7830